A perfect blog name is very important if you want to leave a lasting impression on your visitor’s mind. This guide is
going to resolve a query of the viewer who still has a question of How to choose a blog name.
What is Domain Name?
A domain name is how your website will be known online, no matter what type of website you’ll have. It is the
unique address of your site on the internet and it will be yours as long as you continue paying the annual fee ($10
– $15 for .com domain). Users who know your domain are technically referred to as a URL (uniform resource locator)
can simply type it in their browser’s address bar, and be taken there. Others will be able to discover your blog
through search engines such as Google and Bing.
In simple words, a domain name is an online name of your website which has masked the IP address of your
website and makes it easy to remember to visitors. Every domain follows some basic principles of domain name
system aka DNS provided by your Domain Host.
Include Keyword In Domain:
including your prime keyword and long-tail keywords in the domain gives a great bump in SEO which ultimately
helps in a search engine positioning. Also, Keywords in domain species how much relevant is your blog with your
Tip: Add prex and sux to make it more attractive. For example, your keyword is welding.you may select
Weldingexpert or pro Welding.
Make it brandable Beware of trends Check social networks keep it simple and clean Choose “.com” rst
Don’t follow the trend, Be Unique. If something is trending it doesn’t mean it will be trending forever.
Copying someone might draw your trac to whom you copied. If the audience just remembers a part of your
domain they might go to the web domain from whom you copied.
Obviously, This doesn’t apply to event blogging always.
Make It Easy To Remember
Keep it short Avoid numbers and hyphens Don’t Use Trademark Copyright Infringement
Domain Name should be short preferably within 15 characters. Keeping the domain name short is not only easy to
remember but looks sweet and is easy to type moreover looks great in one media like the business card as well.
For e.g. you got inspired by the domain name mycityny.com and register nymycity.com.Your audience forget your
domain, all that they remember is city NY. When they search this term in a Search engine, mycityny.com comes on
the first page and your page comes on the second page or lower position on the first page. What do you think,
Where will they land?
having a .com domain does show long-term commitment and professionalism. Remember if the domain is
unavailable. You can also contact the owner of the domain and ask him for a deal or you can bid for it when the
If your desired Domain name isn’t available, it’s okay to modify it.
you may use domain name generator tools like DomainsBot and Namemesh for Creative domain name ideas. But,
don’t forget to adhere to the above-mentioned advice.
If still not successful you may use domain name acquisition.
Have you Booked your Domain Name yet?
I have set my domain to anandnawal.com after reading this article.
Thanks for that bro👊
Visit My Site
* @version: v1.0
* @author: Rafael Campana
* Created by Rafael Campana on 2016-04-19. Please report any bug at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Copyright (c) 2016 Rafael Campana http://rafaelcampana.com
* The MIT License (http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php)
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
* obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation
* files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without
* restriction, including without limitation the rights to use,
* copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
* copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
* Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
* included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO T…