At Prime buzzer, accessible from our website, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
We do not hold any information related to your credit card; the details would be kept with the Payment aggregators only that we are using. We only get the payment confirmation from Payment aggregators and this helps us to process your order in time.
We too are using “cookies” that help us to manage as well as monitor our traffic patterns, so if you are using our website, please do not fear of cookies and myths related to cookies.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and mobile number; to process faster your orders.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails and, processing and dispatching your parcels
- Find and prevent fraud